Avian Control has two Bird Repellents that will keep your dairy barns safe from unwanted birds that rob your livestock of food, spoil your water and bring disease and filth into your dairy barn operations. Your cows, other animals and especially your wallet will appreciate the long-lasting bird repelling effects of Avian Control because we have the leading EPA-registered bird repellent formulas that solve all of your pest bird problems! See our Farm Show Magazine review.
We now offer TWO solutions for your bird problems:
Introducing Avian Fog Force TR™….The newest innovation in bird control
Avian Fog Force TR is a unique and affordable EPA-registered timed release bird control system. This innovative timed release aerosol system offers economical and effective repellency using a special dispenser that emits jets of repellent during hours of bird activity. Simply mount the battery powered dispensers and replace the can of Avian Fog Force TR monthly…the rest is automatic. This repellent will treat up to 42,000 cubic feet per dispenser.
- Effective, yet affordable…as little as $1 per day
- Easy to use…No diluting, no spraying and no labor
- Automatic timed release during hours of bird activity..will not interfere with daily operations
- No special application equipment required. Just mount the dispenser, install two batteries and a can of Avian Fog Force TR™ Bird Repellent
Avian Control® Bird Repellent for Dairy Barns
Once barn swallows and other non-migratory birds make your barns their home, they’ll come back year after year to expand their colonies. Not only do they multiply rapidly – with up to two broods per nesting season – but just taking down the nest isn’t enough. The key is to repel birds from dairy barns before they make it their home. When you use Avian Control® as a bird control prevention method, you can expect the following results for your dairy barns:
- Prevention of birds building potentially disease-ridden nests
- Reduction of messy bird droppings in dairy barn
- Preservation of the health of livestock and the quality of feed
- Elimination of birds returning year after year
Why Use Avian Control® for Dairy Barns?
Barn swallows and other nuisance birds tend to build their nests in sheds, farms and barns in the most difficult-to-reach places. And because some of these birds are protected by federal regulations, their nests can’t even be removed until they’re completely empty. Spraying Avian Control® before birds have the chance to build their nests means less work later. Save yourself the headache and enjoy these benefits from using Avian Control® earlier in the season:
- Non-toxic formula is registered for use in dairy barns, around livestock and on feed
- Eliminating birds reduces feed costs
- Long-lasting results – up to two weeks with one application
- Easy application equipment, can be sprayed or fogged
- Low treatment costs
Best Practices for Avian Control® Applications in Dairy Barns
Remember that Avian Control® is EPA-registered and can be applied directly onto the surface of feedstuffs* two or three times daily in feed aisles, bunkers and other open areas. Avian Control® works best when diluted in neutral to slightly alkaline water. Be sure to neutralize well water that may be too acidic. To maximize the effectiveness of Avian Control’s bird repelling strength, we recommend adhering to the following schedule:
- Mist or fog dairy barns in the early morning hours
- Apply Avian Control® twice during the first week
- Reapply Avian Control® once the second week
- Follow up with applications every week thereafter until birds are gone
*Note: CA and NY do not allow application of repellent to animal feedstuffs.
For large operations, we suggest the Bird Buffer Q3 Vapor Spray Machine. Provides timed spray during hours of bird activity. Uses as little as one gallon per month. As seen in Farm Show Magazine.
Enjoy Bird-Free Dairy Barns Today With Avian Control®
Lower the health risks associated with pest birds invading your dairy barns by preventing barn swallow nesting altogether with Avian Control® bird repellent products, today. Ensure your livestock, water and feed is bird and contaminate-free all year long by visiting our shop, today!
Feed Your Cows
Call (888) 366-0709 to Order By Phone!
- Prevents pest birds from damaging crops, business and airport structures and golf courses
- Non-lethal and mild enough to use around people and animals
- Low cost treatment–as little as $12.50 per acre!
- Simple application via ground, aerial spraying or fogging
- Effective for up to two weeks for outdoor applications–and much longer for indoor!
Reduce your crop losses by up to 87 percent with Avian Control®.
Birds lingering on your premises? Tell them to take their business elsewhere!
Evict nuisance birds from your home’s siding, flowers and gardens with a humane and long-lasting liquid bird repellent.
Eliminate pest birds from airport runways, structures and equipment.