Birds can cause many different problems when they infest your farm buildings. From stealing feed to potentially carrying diseases, birds create many issues for you and your animals. Get birds out of your farm buildings for good with these tips from Avian Control.
- Set up swan decoys
- Make your water unattractive
- Scare off geese with sounds
- Clean up after meals
- Repel geese with Avian Migrate Goose and Bird Repellent
Have Canadian geese taken over your property? Canadian geese are territorial and known to often chase people when they feel threatened. Because they are protected by the Department of Natural Resources, certain precautions must be taken when dealing with Canadian geese. Here are some tips from for how you can legally get rid of Canadian geese for good with Avian Control.
- Pest birds can damage your barn overtime.
- Consider numerous factors when looking for a bird control method.
- Visual displays, noisemakers, barriers and sprays can help eliminate pest birds.
- Stop migratory birds from invading your barn with liquid bird repellent.
- Eliminate geese with visual deterrents
- Scare geese away with a sound machine
- Protect your parking lot with Avian Control
Have wandering geese taken over your business’ parking lot? Geese are territorial and aggressive birds. Protect your parking lot and its patrons with these tips from Avian Control.
See how liquid bird repellent helped eliminate pest birds around electric substations in this article by BirdBuffer LLC.
- Scare birds with visual displays
- Establish barriers to keep birds at bay
- Limit bird access with netting
- Protect your buildings and sheds with non-toxic bird spray
Birds are a peaceful touch when enjoying time outside. However, when birds enter your home or business they become pests. Protect your buildings and sheds from invasive birds with Avian Control.
- Keep seedlings safe
- Establish visual bird deterrents
- Implement sound machines
- Set up netting
- Repel birds with liquid bird repellent
Tired of crows making a meal out of your corn? Find the best way to keep your corn safe from crows and other pest birds. Here are the top five methods to protect your corn from pest crows with Avian Control.
- Bird Netting
- Creating Noisemakers
- Fake Scarecrows or Owls
- Shiny Objects
- Avian Control liquid bird repellent
Fall is here and apple orchards are a very popular place to visit with your family and friends. Getting excited to pick a fresh apple and eating a doughnut while drinking apple cider makes anyone excited for fall. But you don’t want the birds ruining your orchard. Learn how you can keep birds away with Avian Control’s tips on how to protect your apple orchards from birds.
As the leaves begin to change colors and temperatures drop, more and more pumpkin patches are opening for business. Don’t let pest birds ruin the season you’ve waited all year long for. Keep your pumpkin patch safe from pest birds with these tips from Avian Control.