Controlling birds around farm buildings can take time out of your already strict daily routines. Nuisance birds like pigeons, starlings and barn swallows don’t care about anyone’s schedule but their own. Unfortunately, sharing the barn with pest birds isn’t sanitary and the costs and dangers of birds in dairy and livestock operations can add up quickly! See how to keep dairy barns bird-free with a few tips from Avian Control.
- Set up swan decoys
- Make your water unattractive
- Scare off geese with sounds
- Clean up after meals
- Repel geese with Avian Migrate Goose and Bird Repellent
Have Canadian geese taken over your property? Canadian geese are territorial and known to often chase people when they feel threatened. Because they are protected by the Department of Natural Resources, certain precautions must be taken when dealing with Canadian geese. Here are some tips from for how you can legally get rid of Canadian geese for good with Avian Control.
- Pest birds can damage your barn overtime.
- Consider numerous factors when looking for a bird control method.
- Visual displays, noisemakers, barriers and sprays can help eliminate pest birds.
- Stop migratory birds from invading your barn with liquid bird repellent.
- Eliminate geese with visual deterrents
- Scare geese away with a sound machine
- Protect your parking lot with Avian Control
Have wandering geese taken over your business’ parking lot? Geese are territorial and aggressive birds. Protect your parking lot and its patrons with these tips from Avian Control.
See how liquid bird repellent helped eliminate pest birds around electric substations in this article by BirdBuffer LLC.