By using Avian Control® bird repellent, you can reduce your crop losses due to birds by up to 87 percent. Not only is our product non-lethal and effective, but it also does not affect the growth or taste of your crops. EPA-registered for use on numerous crops, Avian Control® is the solution to all of your bird problems.
Benefits of Avian Control® For Crops
Damage produced by pest birds can be devastating for growers. Avian Control® is a simple solution that can successfully reduce or eliminate these damaging effects altogether. Benefits of using Avian Control® as opposed to other bird repellents include:
- Prevention of birds eating crops and creating pecking holes
- Reduction in bird droppings on crops
- Elimination of birds nesting in fields and orchards
- Low treatment costs (as low as $12.50/acre per treatment)
- Non-lethal and mild enough for use around people, pets and approved crops
- Does not affect growth, taste or color of treated crops
- Long-lasting results
- Application options: ground, aerial spraying, thermal or ultra low volume fogging
Avian Control® Uses For Growers
Whether you have just a few acres or an abundance properties, Avian Control® is your solution for keeping pest birds away from your crops. If you’re a grower, make sure those birds aren’t flying away with your profits! Avian Control® can be used on the following:
- Tier 1 Crops: blueberries, cherries, sweet corn, wine and table grapes, strawberries
- Tier 2 Crops: sunflowers, apples, sorghum, rice patties, soybeans, blackberries, raspberries
- Farm Structures: dairy barns, storage, packing sheds, and more.
Save Your Crops Today With Avian Control®
If you’re ready to put your bird problems behind you, get started with Avian Control® today. Not only is our product gentle and effective, but you will see noticeable and long-lasting results. Make sure this crop season is a profitable one by switching to Avian Control®, today. Shop now give us a call to learn more.
- Prevents pest birds from damaging crops, business and airport structures and golf courses
- Non-lethal and mild enough to use around people and animals
- Low cost treatment--as little as $12.50 per acre!
- Simple application via ground, aerial spraying or fogging
- Effective for up to two weeks for outdoor applications--and much longer for indoor!