By using Avian Control bird repellent, you can reduce your crop losses due to birds by up to 87 percent. Not only is our product non-lethal and effective, but it also does not affect the growth or taste of your crops. EPA-registered for use on numerous crops, Avian Control is the solution to all of your bird problems.
Benefits of Avian Control For Crops
Damage produced by pest birds can be devastating for growers. Avian Control is a simple solution that can successfully reduce or eliminate these damaging effects altogether. Benefits of using Avian Control as opposed to other bird repellents include:
- Prevention of birds eating crops and creating pecking holes
- Reduction in bird droppings on crops
- Elimination of birds nesting in fields and orchards
- Low treatment costs (as low as $12.50/acre per treatment)
- Non-lethal and mild enough for use around people, pets and approved crops
- Does not affect growth, taste or color of treated crops
- Long-lasting results
- Application options: ground, aerial spraying, thermal or ultra low volume fogging
Avian Control Uses For Growers
Whether you have just a few acres or an abundance properties, Avian Control is your solution for keeping pest birds away from your crops. If you’re a grower, make sure those birds aren’t flying away with your profits! Avian Control can be used on the following:
- Tier 1 Crops: blueberries, cherries, sweet corn, wine/table grapes, strawberries
- Tier 2 Crops: sunflowers, apples, sorghum, rice patties, soybeans, blackberries, raspberries
- Farm Structures: dairy barns, storage, packing sheds, and more.
Save Your Crops Today With Avian Control
If you’re ready to put your bird problems behind you, get started with Avian Control today. Not only is our product gentle and effective, but you will see noticeable and long-lasting results. Make sure this crop season is a profitable one by switching to Avian Control, today. Shop now give us a call to learn more.
- Prevents pest birds from damaging crops, business and airport structures and golf courses
- Non-lethal and mild enough to use around people and animals
- Low cost treatment--as little as $12.50 per acre!
- Simple application via ground, aerial spraying or fogging
- Effective for up to two weeks for outdoor applications--and much longer for indoor!