While birds might be pleasant guests in your backyard or garden, they can quickly outstay their welcome in your shed or garage. Often undetected for weeks or months at a time, birds can build cozy new homes in sheds and garages year-round when you least expect them. Here’s how to keep birds out of garages and sheds with Avian Control.
Avian Enterprises was recently featured in Best of Farm Show Magazine. The article, which features our initiative to encourage dairy farmers to utilize Avian Control Bird Repellent, discusses the benefits of Avian Control and Avian Fog Force.
- Establish barriers to stop birds from entering your barn
- Scare birds from your barn with sound deterrents
- Eliminate easy access to food sources
- Protect your barn with Avian Control liquid bird repellent
As the weather gets colder, non-migratory birds will begin seeking out safe and warm shelters for the winter. With some minor changes, you can avoid your barn becoming their new seasonal home. Keep away barn birds with these tips from Avian Control.
Controlling birds around farm buildings can take time out of your already strict daily routines. Nuisance birds like pigeons, starlings and barn swallows don’t care about anyone’s schedule but their own. Unfortunately, sharing the barn with pest birds isn’t sanitary and the costs and dangers of birds in dairy and livestock operations can add up quickly! See how to keep dairy barns bird-free with a few tips from Avian Control.
Birds can cause many different problems when they infest your farm buildings. From stealing feed to potentially carrying diseases, birds create many issues for you and your animals. Get birds out of your farm buildings for good with these tips from Avian Control.
- Set up swan decoys
- Make your water unattractive
- Scare off geese with sounds
- Clean up after meals
- Repel geese with Avian Migrate Goose and Bird Repellent
Have Canadian geese taken over your property? Canadian geese are territorial and known to often chase people when they feel threatened. Because they are protected by the Department of Natural Resources, certain precautions must be taken when dealing with Canadian geese. Here are some tips from for how you can legally get rid of Canadian geese for good with Avian Control.
- Pest birds can damage your barn overtime.
- Consider numerous factors when looking for a bird control method.
- Visual displays, noisemakers, barriers and sprays can help eliminate pest birds.
- Stop migratory birds from invading your barn with liquid bird repellent.
- Eliminate geese with visual deterrents
- Scare geese away with a sound machine
- Protect your parking lot with Avian Control
Have wandering geese taken over your business’ parking lot? Geese are territorial and aggressive birds. Protect your parking lot and its patrons with these tips from Avian Control.
See how liquid bird repellent helped eliminate pest birds around electric substations in this article by BirdBuffer LLC.