Avian Migrate, a product of Avian Enterprises, was recently featured as Pest Management Professional’s product of the day. Learn more about Avian Enterprises and our effective bird control solutions below.
- Establish barriers to stop birds from entering your barn
- Scare birds from your barn with sound deterrents
- Eliminate easy access to food sources
- Protect your barn with Avian Control liquid bird repellent
As the weather gets colder, non-migratory birds will begin seeking out safe and warm shelters for the winter. With some minor changes, you can avoid your barn becoming their new seasonal home. Keep away barn birds with these tips from Avian Control.
Controlling birds around farm buildings can take time out of your already strict daily routines. Nuisance birds like pigeons, starlings and barn swallows don’t care about anyone’s schedule but their own. Unfortunately, sharing the barn with pest birds isn’t sanitary and the costs and dangers of birds in dairy and livestock operations can add up quickly! See how to keep dairy barns bird-free with a few tips from Avian Control.
- Pest birds can damage your barn overtime.
- Consider numerous factors when looking for a bird control method.
- Visual displays, noisemakers, barriers and sprays can help eliminate pest birds.
- Stop migratory birds from invading your barn with liquid bird repellent.
- Eliminate geese with visual deterrents
- Scare geese away with a sound machine
- Protect your parking lot with Avian Control
Have wandering geese taken over your business’ parking lot? Geese are territorial and aggressive birds. Protect your parking lot and its patrons with these tips from Avian Control.