Birds can cause many different problems when they infest your farm buildings. From stealing feed to potentially carrying diseases, birds create many issues for you and your animals. Get birds out of your farm buildings for good with these tips from Avian Control.
- Pest birds can damage your barn overtime.
- Consider numerous factors when looking for a bird control method.
- Visual displays, noisemakers, barriers and sprays can help eliminate pest birds.
- Stop migratory birds from invading your barn with liquid bird repellent.
- Eliminate geese with visual deterrents
- Scare geese away with a sound machine
- Protect your parking lot with Avian Control
Have wandering geese taken over your business’ parking lot? Geese are territorial and aggressive birds. Protect your parking lot and its patrons with these tips from Avian Control.
See how liquid bird repellent helped eliminate pest birds around electric substations in this article by BirdBuffer LLC.
- Scare birds with visual displays
- Establish barriers to keep birds at bay
- Limit bird access with netting
- Protect your buildings and sheds with non-toxic bird spray
Birds are a peaceful touch when enjoying time outside. However, when birds enter your home or business they become pests. Protect your buildings and sheds from invasive birds with Avian Control.