Birds can cause many different problems when they invade your farm buildings. From stealing food to potentially carrying diseases, birds can create many issues for you and your animals. Here are a few ways to make sure birds stay out of your farm buildings this year..
- Establish barriers to stop birds from entering your barn
- Scare birds from your barn with sound deterrents
- Eliminate easy access to food sources
- Protect your barn with Avian Control liquid bird repellent
As the weather gets colder, non-migratory birds will begin seeking out safe and warm shelters for the winter. With some minor changes, you can avoid your barn becoming their new seasonal home. Keep away barn birds with these tips from Avian Control.
- Pest birds can damage your barn overtime.
- Consider numerous factors when looking for a bird control method.
- Visual displays, noisemakers, barriers and sprays can help eliminate pest birds.
- Stop migratory birds from invading your barn with liquid bird repellent.
- Scare birds with visual displays
- Establish barriers to keep birds at bay
- Limit bird access with netting
- Protect your buildings and sheds with non-toxic bird spray
Birds are a peaceful touch when enjoying time outside. However, when birds enter your home or business they become pests. Protect your buildings and sheds from invasive birds with Avian Control.