Image Courtesy of xedos4 at FreeDigitalPhotos.Net
If birds are causing problems for your home or business, then it is time for you take action to make your property bird-free. There are many options for bird control, but the best option is to invest in an effective bird repellent spray.
Why You Should Invest in Bird Repellent Spray
Here are 5 reasons to invest in bird repellent spray:
1) Bird Repellent Spray is Affordable
- You can make your property bird-free without breaking your bank.
- Other bird control methods can be expensive due to the amount of labor involved.
- The cost of bird repellent spray can be as low as $12.50 per acre per treatment.
2) Bird Repellent Spray Results Last Longer
- Birds cannot get used to the unpleasant feeling that comes with the chemicals found in bird repellent spray.
- This means that birds will stay away from areas on your property that are sprayed with bird repellent.
3) Bird Repellent Spray Will Not Damage Your Crops
- Not only will bird repellent spray not damage your crops, it actually reduces your crop losses caused by birds by 37-87 percent.
- Bird repellent spray stays only on the skin of your crops, preserving the natural taste of the crops.
- You will not have to worry about your crops being unsafe for consumption or being altered in taste.
4) Bird Repellent Spray Is Safe For You and Your Family
- Bird repellent spray is suitable to be used around people, pets and vegetation.
- You will not have to worry about bird repellant spray harming your family or property.
5) Bird Repellent Spray Can Be Used Outdoors or Indoors
- Bird repellent spray can be effective for up to 2 weeks in outdoor application.
- It will last much longer when used indoors in areas such as dairy barns, storage/packing sheds and other non-inhabited structures.
Learn more about Avian Control’s bird repellent spray today and make your property bird-free!