Protecting your crops from birds is essential to a lucrative growing season. When it comes to keeping birds away, no two methods are the same. One of the best ways to protect your crops is by using a bird spray repellent. It’s important to do your research first though.
Why You Need Protection Year Round
If left to run as they wish, birds can cause major damage to your crops. Bird droppings are extremely dangerous to due to their acidity.
Another bird issue to worry about year round is nesting. When birds nest within your crops, the damage can be irreversible and you’re likely to suffer some major crop losses.
Finding The Right Method
With various different methods of bird control, how do you know which is the best? Here is a list of different bird control methods that will help to keep your crops protected!
- Anti-Rooster Wiring System – Wires and springs put onto ledges of buildings to prevent birds from landing
- Metal Spires – Rows of needles or spikes lined on the edges of buildings
- Netting Systems – Hanging netting to prevent birds from landing or flying in a certain area
- Ultrasonics – Using high frequency sounds to deter birds
- Liquid Repellent – A liquid made to be poured or sprayed over problem areas
- “Scarecrow” Method – Using objects like scarecrows or fake owls to frighten birds
Why Is Bird Spray Repellent Your Best Bet?
Liquid bird repellents like Avian Control are your best bet for protection during the growing season. It’s really the only reliable bird control method that will provide ultimate protection of your crops. Many bird spray repellents are waterproof and won’t cause any harm to the birds or your crops. Not to mention most other methods require maintenance or some sort. But with bird spray repellent, application is quick and easy. Just spray the product on and you are bird-free!
Avian Control: The Bird Spray Repellent You’ve Been Looking For!
As an EPA-registered, non-toxic liquid bird repellent, Avian Control is the bird repellent that works. Our professionals are dedicated to solving bird problems in a variety of industries including agricultural, commercial and airports. To learn more about our product and how we can help you, call 888.868.1982 today! It’s time to stop losing crops and time to start being protected.